QA Automation Engineer with Java
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer with Java active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience in QA/software testing at least 5 years
• Experience in test design at least 3 years
• Selenium and Cucumber experience at least 3 years
• Understanding of test strategy
• Manual functional, non-functional, regression testing
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Understanding of Java basics
• Familiar with Agile
• ISTQB certificate
• Experience in Test management tools
• Experience with CTRM / concentrates / refined metals
Our client is a major commodities trading house - employing 150,000 people around the world - focused on physical operations. As is typical in commodities trading, the domain is complex, the environment fast paced and leading edge and the emphasis is on getting things done.
About the Project :
Our client requires a delivery team to join an ongoing software project to replace a commodities trading and risk management platform focused on metals. Our team will be based at the client's head office in Baar, Switzerland and at our offices in Bucharest, Romania or in Poland or Ukraine.
Technologies we use:
We will use Java 11 and Spring boot at the backend, React and Typescript at the frontend, manual testing to run functional and non-functional testing, and Selenium and Cucumber to perform regression testing. Additionally the
following technologies will be in use - Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice architecture, Messaging (Rabbit MQ), Elastic Search, Mobx, GraphQL/Apollo, React Native for iOS and Atlassian toolkit.
Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
• Run manual testing as part of the delivery sprint
• Test case automation using Selenium and Cucumber to extend the automation and regression test suite
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.