Assistant Project Manager
Key Way Services believes that successful businesses start with great people!
Our company is part of a global group, with headquarters in Bucharest. Our teams are constantly working on providing international support for companies that operate in a variety of industries. Since we also work in Tech and FinTech, you’ll be able to create innovative marketing materials for these sectors!
Looking for a challenge? We’re in need of your skills and experience!
You’ll have the chance to show off every ability acquired so far, on all of our projects. Here, we value everything you work on. Through our training and core values, self-improvement and further developing your knowledge will come naturally to you.
Pre-required knowledge and skills: Leadership, Negotiation, Scheduling, Cost Control, Risk Management, Contract Management, Communication, Critical Thinking, Task Management, Quality Management, Meetings Management, Business Case Writing, Social skills
Advanced English is mandatory.
Medium Computer skills and interest in technology community are mandatory.
Working before with Microsoft 365 Suite and have any knowledge about IT, Development or System Administration is a plus for the job.
• Research, Planning and Defining Projects
• Organizing department projects and tasks
• Company profiles and application reviews
• Activity Planning and Sequencing
• Resource Planning
• Developing Timelines
• Financial and budget predictions
• Documentation and procedures
• Creating Charts and Diagrams
• Managing Risks and Issues
• Monitoring and Reporting Progress
• Coordinating Dynamic Teams
• Working with Vendors and Business Partners
• Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
• Controlling Post Implementation Project Quality
What can we provide for you?
Prime access to international projects
Support and guidance when settling in
On-going projects which you can join after your training
Intricate projects and sophisticated clients
Specialized in-house training and e-learning
Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people
Play area with the latest PlayStation and Xbox technologies, and other means of relaxation
Interactive and enjoyable activities with your new team:
Team building activities
Karting, paintball, sports