Virtualization & System Engineer
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V);
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems;
• Strong IT problem solving skills and capacity to handle multiple tasks;
• Experience with Backup Systems (NetBackup, Storeonce);
• Experience with RES Workspace Manager;
• Experience with SQL database;
• Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Team player;
• Motivated to work in a fast paced environment with many challenges.
• Microsoft Certification is a plus;
• Citrix Certification is a plus;
• VMware Certification is a plus.
• Handle Genpact Europe Windows, Linux, VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V based infrastructure;
• Actively participate in the planning and implementation of systems, infrastructure and related hardware and software;
• Maintenance of current Windows/Linux infrastructure;
• Support the deployment of new systems in response to incoming customer requests and organizational requirements;
• Maintenance of current virtual infrastructures based on multiple virtualization solutions such as VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V;
• Maintains and ensures execution of BCP plans (Backup strategies, administers and operates Backup systems based on Veritas NetBackup and BackupExec, tape rotation, BCP policies);
• Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance;
• Maintain and constantly improve systems performance, reliability and security, including performance tuning, file system layout and optimization, and ongoing update of services in compliance with security policies;
• Monitor systems performance and implement performance tuning;
• Respond in a very proactive manner to any outage assigned to the IT Operating Center;
• Cooperates with application owners to ensure continuous and reliable operation of client-server applications;
• Cooperates with IT personals inside the global organization and with IT departments of various Customers;
• Oversee servers and operating systems security following corporate guidelines;
• Participates in execution of systems development projects;
• Provides third level support for users by working closely with the IT Teams;
• Provides IT support for Transition and Integration projects;
• Help verify and modify all procedures and documentation related to IT processes;
• Document problems and resolution for future reference;
• Maintain systems up to date and provide evidences for internal and external audits.
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offer - employment contract
• Work in the multicultural environment
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
• Possibility of development
• Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets) .