E-Sourcing Bidding Optimization Specialist with Serbian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs E-Sourcing Bidding Optimization Specialist with Serbian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Previous exposure to transformation and efficiency initiatives
• Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control
• Sourcing and procurement generalist
• Excellent Analytical skills and optimization algorithms
• Serbian language skills (advanced)
• Relevant high tech industry knowledge (represents and advantage)
• Experience in Ariba eSourcing and eAuctions
• Ensures that the process activities are carried-out in accord with the solution agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase
• Proposes & implements the solution for new clients, acting as an SME for the process/processes
• Proposes sets and implements the best operational practices across the team and ensures the homogeneous and extensive knowledge among all the team members
• Crafts transformation projects to deliver financial and efficiency benefits to customer in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client.
• Presents the performance indicators in the operational reviews meetings, analyzes data & trends in the process, and continuously implements operational improvement methodologies
• Ensures back-up versions for all team members as per the contractual requirements
• Providing training and preparing other team members with regards to the daily tasks whenever It is vital or requested by the manager
• Developing implementation activities of new systems/applicable tools to the processes in scope
• Keeps a close collaboration with its homologous Pathfinders and Front Runners to be up to date with process and people related issues/initiatives or human resources that may have an impact on the customer
• Participates to the external governance established with the internal partners related to process
• Participated to different projects, initiatives within Genpact
• Run complex bid optimization, develop savings model and improve savings
• Developing Auction Strategies
• Pure support function with deliverables driven by volume of sourcing events
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offer - employment contract
• Work in the multicultural environment
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
• Possibility of development
• Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)