Junior and Senior Telecom Engineers for Deutsche Bahn Germany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Engineering Consulting active
View all jobs Junior and Senior Telecom Engineers for Deutsche Bahn Germany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Telecommunications Engineering
• Good command of speaking, reading and writing English
• Good technical and analytical skills
• Experience in Infrastructure, Metro or Railway - preferable
• Supervise and manage supervisory team and Subcontractor/ Installation Contractor to work according to schedule, quality and standard requirement
• Plan, follow up and coordinate Design, Installation, Test and Commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification
• Technical support and clarification related to installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline
• Follow up report progress of the work
• Follow internal process to raise any non-conformity found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with engineering team for remedial actions
• Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
• Competitive salary
• Intensive German courses: 6 months to 1 year
• Specific training according to German Railway standards: min. 1 year and half in Germany
• In-house training specific software
• Opportunity for relocation to Germany
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots - with everything that goes with it!
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.