Mobile Game Tester
Green Horse Games is a Romanian company dedicated to building quality mobile games.
We are a creative group of people sharing the same passion in creating great gaming experiences. We have committed ourselves to create competitive & social experiences for players all around the world.
Among the games we proudly created and published:
Football Rivals - join the World of Football and play in the same team with your friends and other real people.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and procedures
- Attentive and detail-oriented
- Loves learning new stuff
- Fluent in English
- Available for a full time job in Bucharest
Would be a plus:
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Certification of software testing training
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
Every time an error occurs within our games, regardless of whether you, a customer or a colleague found it, we require a detailed and reliable reproduction of the error to fully understand, and subsequently resolve, the problem.
You will be responsible for delivering the details that make it possible for us to reproduce the problem with ease on another device. After the error has been resolved by our developers, it is up to you to check if the problem has really disappeared.
Our games are constantly being developed, and you get to take care of the proper functioning of all new features. This includes not only checking for faults but also for logical consistency, and intelligibility of our games. Every time we issue a new version, which we regularly do, it is up to you to perform a final release test.
- performance based bonuses
- innovation focused environment
- company retreats outside Romania once a year (question mark for this year for obvious reasons)
- attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets
- work from home currently