This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs ServiceNow Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will work closely with your colleagues and be responsible for:
· defining functional and non-functional requirements for the ServiceNow tool;
· application design, testing, release and implementation processes;
· Service Request workflow design, product maintenance and patching -including supplier and vendor management-;
· the development of technical and application specifications for solutions in order to meet the requirements;
· management of Reference Data within the tool and access controls management and maintenance;
· report / dashboard reporting definition and development and maintenance of interfaces to any upstream and downstream services.
You will have ownership over the product and the incidents and problems raised against ServiceNow instance and be engaged with vendors and partners for 3rd line support issues.
You will also be in charge with the production and maintenance of operational activities and documentation, user training materials and test plans and schedules.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
· direct hands on experience of ServiceNow design, development and implementation;
· direct experience of product automation and integration;
· experience in other Service Management toolsets (ideally Remedy OD);
· database and data integrity management;
· managing services to deliver capacity, performance and availability to defined SLAs;
· ITIL certified to Foundation level (minimum) and fully knowledgeable of ITIL processes;
· experience of software development lifecycles and methodologies;
· ability to communicate in an open and effective manner and flexibility to continually work under changing and different work scenarios;
· high attention to details, ability to prioritise workload to manage agreed objectives and to meet deadlines while working under pressure.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Volunteering Days.