QA Test Analyst
QA Performance Tester
LSEG Romania is currently looking for a Performance Testing SME to join us for designing and implementing the first set of Unavista performance KPIs.
You will be a vital member our QA team and you will own responsibility for the Performance Testing of a variety of Unavista Solutions (EMIR, MIFIR, SFTR) using JMeter and you should track the KPI evolution in Grafana.
Since you are the expert in Performance Testing, in case the current implementations and tools could be improved, we trust you and we’ll try to get the best off-the-shelf products from the market in order to ease up the KPIs implementation and measurements.
If you have the following skills, please feel free to apply;
- Performance Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- T SQL
- Team spirit
What you will do:
- Each project is different, but typically you can expect to be working on the following
- Construction and maintenance of performance test scripts to match requirements
- Collaborating with colleagues in London to define suitable performance KPIs
- Establish the setup in order to monitor the database and server performance.
- Participation on providing test estimates for performance
- Documenting the test steps and recording the test results
- Accurate recording of performance issues and follow-up with DEV and Solutions teams
- Suggesting new processes and techniques to enhance the current performance testing process
- Reviewing test environments configuration and processes to facilitate continuous improvement
- As the team grows, you will take part in training and coaching new members of the QA team.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years of Performance testing experience
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in working with JMeter
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Knowledge of source version control systems: Git
- Solid Java experience
What else are we looking for?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding the test processes
- Good organizational skills
- Be self-motivated, solution-oriented
- Comfortable with identifying, assessing and solving problems quickly
- Detail-oriented and methodical testing process.
- Highly organised and able to compile detailed testing reports.
- Able to work well independently or in a group setup with cross-functional teams
You will love it here if you:
- Enjoy working with great, easy going, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Love to share, teach and learn
- Want to become part of a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers