Compliance Officer – International Sanctions and Embargoes
Analyse Level 2 international sanctions and embargoes alerts on transactions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The analysis of Level 2 alerts on the transactions of various countries, jurisdictions or poles of activity to ensure compliance with the international regulations in force and the Group Policy on sanctions and embargoes, namely:
- The analysis of operations with regard to the regulations framework and the Group Policy; - Decision-making on transactions; - Monitoring of the application of these decisions by the entities (including the follow-up of the accounting treatment);
- Participation in the improvement of the existing system and coordination with the existing team in Paris (sharing of good practices, harmonization of the analyses);
- Participation in other job missions when needed (coordination with the Management Support team, training, new products and processes, reporting, communication).
- Knowledge of different banking products and payment systems (SWIFT / SEPA);
- A very good level of French and English both written and oral;
- Knowledge of European, French and US regulatory frameworks on embargos and international financial sanctions;
- First experience - minimum 1 year - in one of the areas: Audit, Legal, Compliance, Banking Operations.
- Attention to detail and rigor;
- Very good interpersonal skills to communicate about sensitive and difficult subjects with the Business Units and Service Units;
- Team spirit and desire to work in a collaborative environment being able to deliver expected results.
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere.