We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should also have an eye for clean and artful web design.
The successful candidate will be able to translate requirements into intuitive and functional designs.
What we are looking for:
• Proven experience as a Web Designer
• Strong knowledge of Adobe CC / Figma / Sketch
• Familiarity with InVision, Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Visual Studio would be considered an advantage
• Tech savvy and detail oriented, but with a sense of humor to make it stick
• Strong data analysis skills
• Experience with a broad range of techniques and methodology
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with many different stakeholders and senior leadership.
• Proficient with all of the modern design tools and toys
• Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Present and defend design decisions using tools like Adobe XD and InVision.
• Lead and participate in the project process from start to finish, including initial brainstorming sessions with the creative and technical teams.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Create mockups using Adobe Creative Suite and ensure the quality and usability of the design across mobile, tablet, and desktop interfaces.
• Create digital assets for company brand such as: postcards and flyers, banners and billboards, infographics, brochures (print and digital) and newspaper ads, PowerPoint presentations, social media ads, images for websites and blogs.
• Work with back-end developers to integrate front-end code, according to mockups achieved by design team previously. Create cascading style sheets (CSS), SASS or SCSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
• Challenging work tasks;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• An office nearby student campus and AFI mall;
• Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
• An exciting position in an international working environment;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Motivating salary;
• Private medical subscription.