When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Cerinte
• X years web development experience using PHP; X is relative, let`s say X>3, but the most important is what you know;
• Experience working with relational database management systems, MySQL mainly and some experience with Elasticsearch would be great;
• Analytical and creative mindset for solving business problems with technology;
• Ability to quickly translate business requirements into working features;
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds;
• Git knowledge.
• Creating and implementing an array of products and modules using PHP (with Laravel, Yii2), MySQL, Elasticsearch, Rabbitmq;
• Developing back-end components, connecting the application with other web services;
• Assuring the scalability and making your result user friendly;
• Solving a wide range of challenging business problems, being part of the business and understanding it;
• Working with large and complex SQL databases and queries;
• Developing algorithms for back-end business workflows;
• Contributing to the architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem;
• Working in an agile environment, being challenged and learning continuously.
One of the most powerful home & deco online retail brands in Europe.
The entire business relies on our technical people. Both customers and partners use the systems built by our talented crew. Each of us generates business value, being part of the product catalogue, supply chain management, inventory management, order management or customer-facing applications.