When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
• VueJS knowledge/experience OR a JS related framework (ReactJS, EmberJS, AngularJS) and willing to work with VueJS;
• NodeJS/Express – important to have some knowledge;
• OOP and data structures;
• Bootstrap/jQuery or some other UI libraries;
• CSS/SCSS/HTML advanced knowledge;
• Media queries/responsive design;
• NPM packages, Webpack/Gulp – understanding/knowledge;
• Proficient in consuming REST API`s;
• Understanding of HTTP and client server interactions;
• Minimal knowledge of shell scripting;
• Git knowledge.
• Juggling a variety of programming JS frameworks, depending on each specific module you are assigned on;
• Helping us migrate to/develop using VueJS;
• Developing features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
• Proposing technical solutions;
• Communicating ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with the team and managers;
• Developing front-end components, connecting the application with other web services;
• Working in an agile environment, being challenged and learning continuously.
One of the most powerful home & deco online retail brands in Europe.
The entire business relies on our technical people. Both customers and partners use the systems built by our talented crew. Each of us generates business value, being part of the product catalogue, supply chain management, inventory management, order management or customer-facing applications.