Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are logical, adaptable and have:
• Advanced knowledge in Oracle PL/ SQL programming, ODI or other DWH Technologies and related business intelligence applications
• Knowledge of data structures, as well as working with large data bases
• Exposure to various configurations, technologies and processing environments
• Advanced performance tuning techniques for complex data transformation
• Good analytical and technical skills
• Knowledge of integration of tools in the area of reporting & analytics
• Knowledge of UML, TOAD and Oracle Workflow
• Ability to apply Object-Oriented analysis and design
• Knowledge of Oracle Server Architecture
Our future colleague will:
• Do daily billing system traffic ingestion flows management, monitoring & debugging
• Do billing system replication flows management, monitoring & debugging
• Do CRM system replication flows management, monitoring & debugging
• Work on Prepaid Platform Ingestion Flows Management, Monitoring & Debugging
• Be on call support outside of normal working hours for any ODI Ingestion flow failure
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.