This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Recruitment Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
2. An expert in behavioural interview methods
3. Experienced with technical recruitment
4. Knowledgeable of the full-cycle recruiting process
5. Proficient in written and spoken English
6. Fast to learn systems and processes
7. Proficient with system automation
Nice to haves
1. A basic technical background
2. Prior experience working remotely
1. Be an expert in the full-cycle recruiting process
2. Bring your amazing sourcing skills to bear in identifying, attracting and winning top candidates
3. Fill a full spectrum of technical and non-technical roles
4. Create workflows that super-achieve the team’s SLAs and exceed client expectations
5. Work with hiring managers to gain context and set expectations
6. Establish strategies for challenging-to-fill positions
7. Support, train and coach both independent contributors and junior leaders
8. Manage issues with aplomb and keep the team cool in times of stress
9. Build a team capable of recruiting hundreds of candidates a month
10. Build and maintain Emerson Croft’s reputation for excellence in hiring
11. Ensure our digital presence is utilized to its maximum
Emerson Croft is looking for a Recruitment Lead to join our staff and help build world-class remote-first teams.
We occupy a unique niche in the talent-sourcing world. Even before COVID-19 reshaped the way we work, Emerson Croft was betting on the power of remote work to build teams that are happier, more productive, and more diverse. As a recruitment lead on our team, you’ll be responsible for building a new kind of sourcing, where candidates are enticed by the chance to control their own working lives while working on problems that reduce aggregate human suffering. There’s still a lot of unexplored space in fully remote recruiting, and we’re counting on you to lead us there.
For this role, we’re looking for candidates with hard-earned experience, won through multiple project successes and even a few failures. On our recruitment team, you’ll get to apply that experience in a dynamic, challenging environment. Senior leadership will regularly need your input on both day-to-day processes and long-term strategy.
Our culture encourages you to take the initiative, push back against leadership, and focus on deliverables. Working remotely, you’ll have near-total control over your time. Use your ops experience to make an impact — contact us about this role today.