We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
2. An expert in designing change management and people operations processes
3. Experienced with building teams
4. Proficient in written and spoken English
5. Fast to learn systems and processes
6. Proficient with system automation
1. Be an expert in the full range of HR processes
2. Bring your amazing people skills to bear in training, developing, and retaining an amazing team
3. Design people operations across a wide range of roles-types, time zones, and cultures!
4. Create workflows that super-achieve the team’s SLAs
5. Work with management to gain context on projects and set expectations
6. Manage workforce culture design and development programs
7. Support, train, and coach both independent contributors and junior leaders
8. Manage issues with aplomb and keep the team cool in times of stress
9. Use technology to automate busywork and ensure that your team is as effective as possible
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!