Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Our Mission: Supporting our business and our people in reaching strategic goals through the best suited people processes and solutions.
This is an entry to mid-level position. Some responsibilities will require independent work and results, while others will involve constant mentoring and close supervision.
Depending on your background and competencies, you should participate in various HR initiatives & projects.
Driven to deliver | Collaborative | Personally credible |
- 1.5 - 2 years previous experience in HR (including both recruitment and admin responsibilities)
- HR Inspector Diploma and a sound understanding of labor laws applicable in Romania
- Exposure to HR systems, including Revisal
- Previous Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a keen interest in developing digital skills
- Self-planning and organizing skills
- Agility in handling responsibilities and tasks
- Highly adaptable to different types of work, projects or people
- High attention to details
- Curiosity and eagerness to contribute and improve results of self and others
- Empathic approach and natural orientation toward building relationships
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, online, over the phone, in writing)
- Good command of English (at least B2 level for both written and verbal skills).
Join us and you will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful HR professional.
We are offering a flexible schedule, work from home possibility, the opportunity to learn in an experiential way and constantly develop new skills.
People support & HR assistance:
- Manage employees’ queries and requests, including employment certificates.
- Contribute to company policies revisions and updates.
- Data entry & data management. Update, maintain and ensure the data quality and integrity in our HR systems. Proactively make recommendations where necessary to improve efficiency.
- Extract relevant information for statutory or internal reports.
- Employment related formalities throughout the employee lifecycle (including starters, leavers, references, etc.).
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist with ongoing operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Support in ensuring internal and external compliance, including labor law, GDPR, health and safety.
- Promote job opportunities and attract the best candidates.
- Use direct search for reaching passive candidates.
- Focus on presenting the most relevant details of each opportunity, in order to ensure attractiveness and fairness.
- Conduct introductory interviews, by phone or face to face.
- Ensure a flowless candidate experience for all candidates involved.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 88,000 people in 167 countries and territories worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is a culture so rich in opportunity, empowerment and engagement. We pride ourselves in an environment where our people can develop strong connections and meaningful relationships.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct, modify, delete the data provided.