SAP Implementation Consultant - VAT Accounting
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
- Process and software knowledge for SAP modules AA, CO, FI, BW
- Financial accounting knowledge (IFRS and HGB of financial institutions)
- Basic Knowledge of Tax Accounting and Reporting under IFRS and HGB preferable
- Basic Knowledge of German Tax Law and German Tax Compliance preferable
- Detailed knowledge of SAP GL systems in banking sector preferable
- Hands on mentality
- Proactive, structured and independent working style
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
- Very good communication skills.
- Support VAT specification for S4 Hana to support global solution
- Define requirements for German specific VAT accounting procedures
- Provide input to VAT segmentation and Tax compliance
- Closely support the implementation in the agile project delivery
- Support Run the bank SME with project related documentation.