This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs PC Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
The job holder must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
• Minimum 5 year experience in troubleshooting end user related incidents
• Knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory Services is a plus
• Proven experience in solving Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux and Mac OS is a plus
• Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
• Good communication skills
• Passion for IT
• Strong team spirit and strong interest and involvement
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Good English skills, both written and verbal
• Maturity to work independently and also in close collaboration with colleagues across all offices
• Good skills in troubleshooting hardware problems related to PCs, printers, network environment
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
• Analysis of support tickets received by email or web submit
• Intensive search to obtain the desired solutions and proper initiative before escalating to another group
• Maintain in the best conditions the work flow
• Create / Update the list of the equipment
• Installation of OS, 3rd party software
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package and bonuses;
• Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
• Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.