OGILVY IS LOOKING FOR A DATA INSIGHTS MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
What’s important to know and have?
• University degree
• At least 4 years solid marketing communications (agency or client side), business operations or business consulting experience, Data analytics.
• Fluent in English
• Media/marketing analytics background
• An understanding of best practice data architecture
• Proven experience of delivering best-in-class analytics solutions
• Proven practical experience with PBI, DAX, Adobe Analytics, advanced Excel, SQL, Sprinklr, Adobe Analytics
• Ability to transforming data into insights.
• An ability to tell a great story from a range of data such as Search, Digital Analytics, Social Media and market research tools
• Ability to create new quantitative data models that valuate, prioritize and target audiences, segments and programs.
• Critical judgement skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
• Team player, self-organized.
• Capable of working individually on longer-term projects or coming together with a small team for large projects
What will your role be?
• Developing a set of processes, architectures, and technologies that convert raw data into meaningful information that drives business actions
• Management and delivery of all projects from CEE CMO Data & Insights Team
• Linking with clients (CEE CMO Data & Insights Team) to understand their business problems and defining how our data can solve this
• DAX Studio, SQL and Sprinklr practical experience, the ability to create queries
• Data architecture understanding, the ability to work with Power BI, advanced Excel including pivot tables
• Analysis of digital behavior using web analytics tool Adobe Analytics
• Work with the CEE CMO Data & Insights Lead to develop the data roadmap
• Development of new reports such as Share of Spend, Competitive Reporting and Planning/Forecasting Reports
• Participation in the compulsory and selected trainings and events
• Compliance with valid internal and client regulations and directives
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – days of work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone
On top of this, we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Informal and friendly environment
• Potential to grow
• Professional education
• Ability to work for one of world’s top tech companies as a client