Internal Projects Manager
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
The job holder must have a thorough knowledge of software development lifecycle so he/she can plan and manage multiple projects in parallel, mindful of the strict deadlines and specifications set for each projects.
• Bachelor degree in IT or Computer sciences;
• 2-3 years’ experience of working extensively with Scrum and Agile
• Project management experience
• Strong experience with Atlassian suite
• Cross Functional team experience
• Able to delegate work tasks and document the state of the work
• Prioritize and execute work tasks in a busy work environment
• Be a problem solver and use initiative
• Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
• Strong writing skills to ensure documents are clear and concise, both technical and non-technical
• Advanced knowledge of English, written, and communication skills
• Experience working with remote teams
• Facilitate sprint sessions and daily stand-ups
• Keep in touch with project recipients and stakeholders ensuring regular updates are given
• Evaluate the resources needed to complete the project objectives
• Plan and drive the deployment of the project stages using appropriate applications and resources
• Follow the development of the project at each stage and communicate the results obtained
• Ensure that projects are delivered on a timely manner
• Work closely with relevant departments and maintain a good communication at team level
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package and bonuses;
• Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
• Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.