QA Integration Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs QA Integration Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We use our in-depth knowledge in the industry along with our passion for gaming to deliver premier products which are spearheading the Gambling world.
Amongst our clients you’ll find the biggest brands in the industry and our players are enjoying the thrill and fun of our ‘Simply Play’ spirit.
iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Back-Office and backend Marketing tools team to deliver a market-leading product.
This is where you come in!
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment.
You have a can-do mentality and actively contribute to our team spirit through high communication skills. You are self-motivated, proactive and flexible. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in our team.
• Ability to write and run basic SQL queries;
• Ability to use version control systems such as GIT;
• Ability to understand technical specifications;
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
• Good knowledge in API’s functioning principles;
• Experience in API testing
• Ability to maintain, debug and improve existing unit and functional tests;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Persistence and perseverance;
• Ability to manage multiple long-term projects in a flexible program;
• Experience in writing / checking test cases;
• Ability to achieve performance with deadlines and strict planning;
• Ability to work independently or in small teams;
• Excellent English (written and spoken) skills;
Optional, non-technical requirements:
• Passion for testing and customer service;
• Knowledge of game development processes, procedures and testing methodologies;
• Experience in defining, documenting and designing test cases;
• Create and follow through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases;
• Bug and defect handling, analyze deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs;
• Regression testing on existing product portfolios;
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.