This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a passionate Account Manager who really loves what they do to ensure the quality of our customer relationships match the quality of our products.
Reporting to the Team Manager for Account Manager, you will manage your own client accounts, developing their business and building interpersonal relationships so well you will be invited to their Christmas dinners/weddings/Bar Mitzvah’s and so on.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• A good listener – the ability to listen to your clients’ needs and truly understand what is required and satisfies them before going in with the hard upsell of our products.
• Problem solve – being able to get and understand them to satisfy.
• Empathy – being able to read your customers, relate and identify to them to get a good feel for their direction.
• Hunger – you have to want it so bad that you will wear your iSoftBet personalised cap to the office every day, just kidding but seriously we want to feel your passion for the job, to go above and beyond and make yourself a memorable account manager for your customers.
• Network – you must be comfortable and confident to travel to your customers, engage and interact on any occasion ensuring you go out achieve what you’ve planned to get out of the event.
• Enthusiasm – you must be enthusiastic to be successful in this role, always ready to highlight & uncover a win at any given moment.
• Resilience - at the end of the day somethings are out of our control entirely, but you must be able to bounce back and turn things around, learning from failures to turn them into successes.
• Industry knowledge – the ability to understand the market, what our competitors are doing and trends within gaming is key. As well as being able to analyse the data from your customers. Knowledge is power.
• You will be the main point of contact for your clients and their voice within iSoftbet.
• You will be an expert in our product suite and work with your customers to maximize the value of it. Help them understand how it can grow their business, but maybe don’t make it a topic of conversation during the Christmas dinner, wedding/Bar Mitzvah
• You will be an expert in their product suite. What do they use, what don’t they use, what would they like to use and how can we support them?
• You will be able to seek out opportunities to up sell and cross sell to increase revenue for both parties.
• You will attend events and represent iSoftBet using the opportunity to connect further with your clients and exhibit our new products. No restraints on being able to travel to your clients and events (usually within Europe).
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara and Bucharest, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.