Support Engineer – Remote job in Latin America
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Engineer – Remote job in Latin America active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. What the mind can believe we can achieve!
We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
Locations: Latin America – Remote job
We are seeking an energetic techy to work full-time for our NobelBiz department as a Support Engineer. This is an experienced role with 1 – 2 years of experience in Technical Support roles, technical skills and excellent non-technical communication skills, both in written and oral formats.
Don’t worry if you are remote. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
The Technical Support Engineer is a frontline support engineer and provides technical assistance to our customers' technical support and IT staff who support our suite of cloud contact center software solutions. You will work closely with other Support Engineers across the company to collaborate on behalf of the customer and will accelerate issues toward timely resolution and provide the customer with timely and complete communication.
You are responsible for:
- Provides phone and email Support c to NobelBiz customers
- Creates, solves and documents solutions for customer tickets/requests within SLAs timeframes
- Create documentation and procedures for support related tasks
- Works with the development team to help in the bug resolution processes
- Provides training to customers for our NobelBiz CCS platform and other NobelBiz products
- Fluent English skills are required (additional languages are a plus)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- The successful candidate should have worked in support/engineering organizations for a software-as-a-service or ASP-based company
- SQL skills (Oracle and MySQL) to query production databases. SQL Certification is a plus
- A person in this position is expected to be a self-starter, is resourceful and possess a strong customer service attitude
- Ability to address and resolve time-sensitive issues and meet work deadlines
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Basic knowledge Linux/Unix OS
- Basic programing skills will constitute an advantage
- Basic knowledge of voice protocols (SIP) – previous experience with telephony system will be considered a plus
- Basic Cisco knowledge (CCNA courses will constitute an advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in supporting contact center solution environments is preferred
- 1-year Call Center Experience in a technical operations environment and terminology
- Possession of designated system/technologies certifications would be considered an advantage.
- University degree or undergraduate (Technical)
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month.