Junior Collections Representative
Want to be a hero? - Join the # 1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
We are looking for a Junior Collections Representative to join our Internal Finance team.
You will dive into the following responsibilities:
- Daily manual calls to past due customers
- Be logged into the predictive dialer system and be available for incoming answered calls
- Bring back the past due clients and advertise the products of the company
- Follow up and approve with new accounts referred by overdue customers daily
- Maintain e-mail communication between the company and overdue customers
- Be logged in dialer application and be available for calls from the inbound queue
- Handle any other tasks provided by the supervisor
- Daily reporting& updating of the accounts
- Assists in billing and invoicing customers
- +6 months in credit, customer service and/or collections experience in a financial B2B/B2C environment
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Spanish - beginner/intermediate
- Ability to prioritize workflow to meet department objectives
- Flexibility and patience to accept and embrace change.
- Integrity, effective negotiation skills, results orientated, drive to learn and improve.
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and WFH opportunity
- Welcome gift
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month