QA Mobile Tester
Want to be a hero? - Join the # 1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. What the mind can believe we can achieve!
We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
We are looking for a QA Mobile Tester to help ensure that our FREE revolutionary platform rocks.
Things you will work on:
- Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic
- Understands the testing approach, methodology, types of testing (including functional, regression and automation testing) and applies them to ensure above objectives
- Configure the test environment, install the products, and create test data, if needed with support from development
- Execute test cases, identify non-conformities, and document them according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems, check fixes when available
- Deliver effective test reports that summarize testing activity (coverage, test results, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Android OS internals
- Clear and concise written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Out of the box thinker – to be able to create multiple what if scenarios and putting him/herself in customer’s shoes and apply all the scenarios in the workflow of the application
- Ability to work on multiple projects, independently or as part of a team, managing concurrent tasks under time constraints
- Quick Learner - the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and procedures
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- 3+ years’ experience in a QA role
- Previous experience in Mobile products testing
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and WFH opportunity
- Welcome gift
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month