Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Billing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
In your new role as a Billing Specialist, you define the process from the delivery of the data to be priced to the successful creation of an invoice and posting in Accounting. This also includes close communication with the departments outside and within financial department and active participation in billing projects.
- Issuing invoices from operational system
- Validating invoices/statements of activity received from external partners for services monitored on operational system
- Upload issued approved invoices in accounting system
- Validating invoices for accuracy, completeness and solving disputes
- Prepayment monitoring and validation of balances of external partners
- Statement reconciliation with the partners
- Collaborate with accounting team to review customer/vendor issues, updates and reporting
- Update and maintain the billing databases with partner information/ payments / offsets lists, monitors the dispute resolution
- Create, maintain and update procedures and work instructions
- Participate in the development, testing and on-going maintenance of system and reports in various billing systems
- Responsible for internal control over company invoicing process based on internal operational system.
- Audit process team support for accounting/controlling/reporting
- Respects the provisions of the Internal Rules and Regulations and Work Discipline
- College/University Graduate
- 2-3 years similar experience
- Experience in using MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access/SQL basics is desirable
- Proficiency in using MS Outlook
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and WFH opportunity
- Welcome gift
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month