Junior NOC Operator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior NOC Operator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Cerinte
…Are you looking for a great start in your career?
…Do you like to resolve technical problems?
…Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
We are seeking an energetic analytical techy to work full-time in our Bucharest office as a Junior NOC Operator. This is a junior open role, so previous experience is not mandatory, but the qualified candidate should have good technical and analytical skills and excellent non-technical communication skills, both in written and oral formats.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding
What you’ll bring with you:
• University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
• Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
• Ability to follow-up on tasks until reaching a resolution while keeping affected parties in synch
• Demonstrate attention to details
• Analytical, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
• Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
• Loyal, trustworthy and hardworking;
• Collaborate with colleagues to meet team objectives
• Availability to work in shifts
What you’ll do:
• Understаnding company products, Routing KPIs, intеrnаl systems and links with sеrvicеd dеpаrtments
• Troubleshoot the issuеs reported by the Nobel customers/other companiеs;
• Equipmеnt monitoring аnd escаlation to the appropriаte support department, hierarchically
• Servicing Retail and Carrier departments in meeting the SLAs based on established product KPIs (adjusting route quality and cost to the desired standards, matching agreed response times)
• Responsible to maintain a high-quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
• Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
• Opening / Solving / Following-up on Inbound/Outbound trouble tickets resulted from the daily Carrier business
• Accommodating carrier capacity requests in collaboration with Switching
• Providing backup on Inbound/Outbound pricelists for the daily Carrier business
What we’ll bring to the table:
• International company with international mindset
• Unique team spirit and informal work environment
• WFH opportunity
• Welcome gift
• Training opportunities and career growth program
• Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
• Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month
• At least 35 vacation days per year
• Transportation after 22:00
• Relaxation area (pool, foosball, darts, table tennis, board games more)