Programmer – Technology Group Online
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Programmer – Technology Group Online active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
What you will bring to the team:
• At least 3 years of experience in one of the following domains:
- C/C++/C# development;
- Mobile development;
- Unity game development.
• Attention to details and a high regard to code quality for you and your teammates;
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology and the Scrum/Kanban framework;
• Good written and spoken English.
The following points are an advantage:
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming; HTTP client-server applications; STL and algorithms;
• Knowledge of cmake;
• Knowledge of C#-C++ interoperability;
• Knowledge of Git, Gitlab and continuous integration and deployment platforms (CI/CD);
• Experience with unit and integration tests;
• Experience with python, bash or batch.
• You are autonomous, rigorous and open to learning;
• You like working in a team and you possess good relational abilities;
• You value high quality work over quantity;
• You have the ability to adapt to change.
Ubisoft Craiova is looking for programmers to join our team which is in charge of UbiServices, part of the Ubisoft online services platform designed to offer solutions that enrich our players’ experiences. As a member of our team, you will be directly involved in the development and improvement of the platform and its SDKs, offering optimized C++ HTTP clients compatible with all consoles and development platforms that the ambitious Ubisoft production teams use across the world.
UbiServices provides a simple API for standard services that should be part of every Ubisoft game. The UbiServices C++ client SDK facilitates the interaction between game and the standard services. It encapsulates HTTP asynchronous calls and provides a C++ interface to easily integrate the services within Ubisoft’s titles. This SDK is used in all Ubisoft’s AAA games. It supports home consoles, PCs and mobile platforms.
• Be part of a cohesive team, invested in the development of our products that cover various subjects such as authentication, cross-play experience, matchmaking and other services to engage players;
• Develop a performant C++ client SDK that lets games easily access the Ubisoft global services, in cooperation with Montreal teams working on the Ubisoft platform;
• Analyze and extract the functionality requirements of the different backend services in collaboration with other team members;
• Design with your colleagues a client solution that integrates with the rest of the SDK and takes advantage of platform specific APIs as much as possible;
• Implement always with backwards compatibility in mind in order to support older SDK versions
• Test your solutions on all supported platforms (PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, iOS/Android, Windows, Linux, Google Stadia etc);
• Stay in tune with the latest technological advancements in console, desktop, mobile development and in game development in general;
• Work in a competitive environment that will allow you to grow by acquiring programming expertise and game development knowledge.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.
Ubisoft has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992. Ubisoft Craiova opened in 2008 and has been an important component in strengthening its foundation.
The studio has experience in video games development and works on the production and testing of some of the most iconic AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon.
Ubisoft Craiova is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.