Junior Finance Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Romania active
View all jobs Junior Finance Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Intermediate/advanced excel skills
• Team working skills
• Knowledge of accounting (IFRS)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Fluent in English
• Strategic thinking
• 0-2 years of experience in similar position
• University Graduate (involving Finance)
• Accounting qualification i.e. ACCA, CIMA ( would be a plus)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Single point of contact for commercial teams
• Provides high quality business support representing finance in the commercial team
• Drives effective collaboration across Commercial and Finance
• Partner with the commercial teams to prepare the detailed budget that defines CBU targets for the full financial year
• Prepare monthly rolling forecasts, aligned with the business, identifying risks and opportunities against the original detailed budget
• Partner with the commercial teams to understand mitigation plans for any adverse variances
Month end reporting & analysis
• Ensure accounting approach is in line with Vodafone Group definitions and IFRS standards working closely with the Finance operations and Business Intelligence teams
• Prepare monthly accruals for relevant finance lines
• Prepare monthly reports and analyse performance across key financials and business drivers
• Prepare monthly commentary for the senior management on performance
• Support FP&A in answering any questions raised by Group or the EMT that include CBU opex and commissions side