Working Student - Part-time Customer Support
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas. In areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. In doing so, we have one overriding aim in mind – improving life. This is only possible with the help of more than 500 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant to develop outstanding quality products and services. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical / economics' / commercial field
- Good communication skills
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- English - good written and spoken language skills
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
- Placing online orders into the system
- Informing customers about delivery times
- Preparing the goods for delivery
- Issuing invoices and transport documents
- Communication with customers on various topics related to placed orders
- Return processing
- Organizing and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in different departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Part-time program working hours: 6 hours/ day
- Flexible working schedule