Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• University education in economics;
• 5 years’ experience in accounting or tax department;
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and methods in accordance with the Romanian Accounting Standards;
• Good knowledge of the tax laws and local Reporting’s Requirements;
• PC literate, Excel and Word;
• English knowledge;
• Fast learner – of procedures, accounting system, reporting needs
• Time management and resilience
• Initiatives are encouraged – for increase in efficiency, simplification of procedures etc.
• Review of the Local General Ledger for completeness and accuracy. Prepare Annual Return and Monthly VAT’s returns.
• Liaise with external Tax Authorities. Assist and prepare necessary paperwork during external TAX Audits;
• Recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being;
• Submit reports toward Local Authorities and maintain correspondence with them;
• Organize and update the company’s tax database. Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns;
• Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals. Share financial data with the accounting department;
• Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits. Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.