Customer support - Reservations
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
• C1/C2 level of French language (plus B1/B2 level English)
• Experience: Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centers
• Focus on Customer Loyalty
• Motivation: Highly motivated and passionate about connecting to the customer
• Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professionalism and teamwork: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
• Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
• Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
• Supporting our Customers: Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat, Email, understand our customers to provide workable solutions
• Ownership: You will aim to understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time
• Partner education: You will enable our Partners to optimize their property listing(s) potential through education, position relevant products, tools or services
• Traveler education: Inform our Travelers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million unique places to stay
• Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas - playing your role in revolutionizing the travel industry!
• Markets: Supporting our French speaking customers, partners or travelers.
• Participation: Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights
Program: 10:00-19:00, L-V