MSC Regular QA Automation engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience with QA automation (preferably Python)
● Strong programming and scripting skills in Python
● Solid background in SW development, QA and test automation
● Experienced in writing test cases, generating test data, test execution and test reporting
● Basic skills with Linux system administration and shell scripting
● Basic working experience with network protocols and equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/VPN)
● Very good written and spoken English
● Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team
● Self-starter, self-learner capabilities, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks
● Professional with the ability to properly handle confidential information
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong written and spoken communication skills
● Working knowledge of REST API/ microservices
● Knowledge of using Postman/ similar tool
● ISTQB Certification is a plus
● Hands-on experience testing switches, routers, docker/container networking and SDN controller is a plus
● Working knowledge of VMWare, vSphere, Jenkins
● Experience with a version control system (preferably Git)
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process.
More specifically, you will work as part of the backend QA team, focusing on testing the integrity of the REST API endpoints of the MSO application.
● Write detailed feature test plans and develop Python scripts for automated testing
● Maintain and develop new functionalities in core framework libraries
● Investigate script failures, modify scripts/libraries and log product defects as needed
● Assist development engineers in defect diagnosis
● Assist other QA engineers with code reviews and debugging efforts
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.