DWH/ETL/BI/SQL QA Analyst
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Advanced knowledge and strong practical experience of web-applications testing (3+ years)
• Experience in manual testing 3 +
• Strong knowledge of SDLC
• Good knowledge of SQL scripting and database structure
• Advanced skills of requirements analytical processing, strong knowledge of requirements management and basic practice in requirements design
• Solid experience in test documentation design including test plans, test strategy, test cases, etc. (3+ years) (allowing tolerance for middle)
• Strong knowledge of testing processes and defect tracking
• Practical knowledge of any wide-spread bug tracking system usage (preferably JIRA)
• Practical, basic skills of test management tools (HP ALM would be a plus)
• Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
• Strong communication skills are must
• Team player, results driven person
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• System integration testing experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Analyzing product's requirements and specifications
• Planning and estimation of testing efforts
• Test tools and test approach selection
• Test design and execution
• Reporting test results
• Testing documentation creation and maintenance
• Close cooperation with QA/BA/DEV/PM
• Escalation of project issues, risks
• Analyzing and improving QA process
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.