Senior Full-stack developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Full-stack developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Proficient in HTML(5)
• Proficient in CSS
• Web application security knowledge
• Advanced understanding of server side technologies, web servers and protocols
• Java development experience 4+ years (for Senior) and 2+ (for Regular)
• Open and willing to learn new technologies
• Strong Java Core knowledge
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Experience using Maven
• Experience using JIRA, GIT Stash, Confluence
• Basic SQL knowledge and experience with Oracle databases
• Experience working with Spring, Hibernate/MyBatis, REST API
• Experience using Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic Server
• Good English
• Proactive, problem-solving attitude
• Communication and presentation skills
• Writing of high-performant, low latency code
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code per project's best practices
• Maintain code quality, organization and automation of testing and deployments
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and performance issues and provide solutions to these problems
• Efficiently collaborate with Technical Lead/Architects/BAs/FAs to understand business use cases/functional requirements/solution design
• Translate architecture solution design into LLD (Low-Level Design) diagrams and pseudocode documentation
• Be open and willing to learn new technologies (if project's Technology Stack evolves)
• Attend all daily/weekly calls scheduled within the project
• Always maintain a good professional relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.