Junior Academic Business Development
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Applications;
- Quick to find solutions and out-of-the-box mentality.
- Support academic channel partners in your region who sell;
- Build product knowledge on Onshape and across PTC products to ensure that you can be resource to current and prospective customers;
- Build relationships with key customers and deliver appropriate product and patient access information;
- Problem solve to drive initiatives to completion in an impactful manner;
- Contact prospective and current customers and connect them with the correct teams internally;
- Keep track of program updates and changes across the Academic organization and disseminate this information to partners in your region.
The mission of the PTC Academic team is to empower students and educators to succeed in the next generation of industry where physical and digital worlds converge. PTC Academic offerings prepare students to design, manufacture, operate, and service things for an increasingly smart, connected world.
The Academic team at PTC is a mix of designers, creators, engineers and educators exploring modern EdTech solutions. As the Academic Customer Care Associate, you will work closely with the Academic Care Group Lead and larger academic team to identify and implement processes crucial to the academic business. In turn, you will be directly impacting and improving the university business and helping our customers adopt and renew PTC products. Our team is highly collaborative, and you will work regularly with members across the academic organization.
The Academic Business Development Associate is a key member of the academic team. This individual is directly responsible for managing PTC’s academic partner business and corresponding sales in their assigned region in Europe. Through their work in this role, our Academic Business Development Associate will be able to directly impact students and professors across STEM disciplines and provide students with access to cutting-edge technology that they will continue to leverage throughout their professional careers.