Customer support pentru un site de rezervari turistice- French
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- experienta pe customer support;
- limba franceza la un nivel C1/C2;
- limba franceza la un nivel B1/B2;
- diploma de bac.
- suport telefonic mail sau chat pentru un site de rezervari turistice
- Salariu de baza
- Training platit
- Card de servicii medicale la o clinica privata
- Posibilitati de promovare in cadrul companiei
- Cadouri de aniversare și ocazii speciale
- Bookster - abonament gratuit - livrat acasa in perioada de Work from Home
- Reducere scoala de soferi
- Carduri de reducere