Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Ability to transpose assets and design into code respecting IOS platform guidelines and designer blueprints
• Practical knowledge about troubleshooting and improving performance of networked IOS applications
• Be up-to-date with IOS UI design fundamentals
• Be familiar with IOS specific technologies and frameworks
• A proven history of shipping IOS applications
• Technologies and frameworks: Swift, Alamofire, MVVM
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency