Digital Identity Technical Bootcamp- How to implement the next generation (security) solutions
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Identity Technical Bootcamp- How to implement the next generation (security) solutions active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Companies, governments and us – people, everywhere on earth there is an increased need for simple and secure access to online resources or streamlined workflows. Digital Identities assigned to customers, employees or things are the key enablers for digital business transformation, with seamless interoperability across digital ecosystems (that is highly capable of knowing, securing and serving our audience at any touchpoint). You can now become a Technical Specialist for this new era, able to implement Digital Identity strategies ready for the Cloud or efficient migration from legacy identity solution. These are the key differentiators you will master after our intensive bootcamp. Looking for ready to do their best colleagues!
What you will learn during our bootcamp?
- You will actively learn to implement, customize and deploy in a containerized environment the Forgerock Identity Platform (one of the industry’s most comprehensive, visionary, and leading digital identity solution — supporting today’s demands and defining the future of identity);
- Securing applications using Oauth2 & OIDC (so that you can support both today’s and tomorrow’s access management challenges, like mobile single sign-on, multi-factor adaptive authentication, or federated access to third-party cloud resources);
- Complex authentication scenarios - authorization using biometrics, OTP login, passwordless authorization flows; User registration use cases;
- (CI/CD) Continuous integration/Continuous development pipelines basics;
- Writing quality code, detect and fix quality issues using Sona (best static code analysis you can find for Java)
- You will learn and specialize yourself, while getting paid;
- best in town mentors, always there to explain and challenge;
- Intensive Technical Bootcamp – best in class knowledge and technology in Digital Identity;
When? => From July- until September (2 months), 6h/day (including practical+ theoretical sessions) ;
Where? => we adapt, so it is going to be remotely;
How many participants? => we’re looking for 10 bootcampers, hurry up!
What you should bring to the table:
- Basic knowledge of java (Object Oriented Programming concepts, class, method, interface);
- Basic knowledge of creating and consuming REST/SOAP services;
- Familiarity with shell environments - bash, sh, etc.;
- Looking for dedicated and ready to do their best colleagues;
- Community oriented – always there to help;
- Concepts of cloud applications and containerized environments like Kubernetes (nice to have).