Junior Managers Program, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
That's What Distinguishes you:
- Education: Master Degree Diploma; preferably with a first professional experience (no more than 4 years work experience)
- Fields of study: engineering, (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing technology, process engineering, industrial engineering), physics or business informatics, economics, business affairs
- International experience (Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar
- Conversational Business English skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential
- Self-initiative, independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility and networked thinking.
That's what awaits you:
- Individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions
- Assuming responsibility: You are integrated into global projects in a targeted way
- Composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas
- Operate globally: You gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad
- Intensive integration into daily business and projects
- Targeted preparation for global leadership with a personal mentor
- Successful networking: You develop a comprehensive network within the company