British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
• University Degree in Economics;
• Solid Romanian accounting knowledge and good understanding of IFRS accounting standards;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Proficient on SAP software;
• Good analytical skills, with focus on problem solving;
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Elaborates the fixed assets reports as legally required (FAR, AUC Report, etc.) based on SAP downloads
• Performs monthly reconciliation between Balance Sheet and Fixed Assets Register on all three ledgers (IFRS, Book, Fiscal)
• Is responsible for assets capitalization, intra-group transfer and disposal, including all necessary documentation through monthly reconciliation of open capex projects.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly reports related to fixed assets (depreciation, Gross Book Value and assets impairment):
o Specific month end closure responsibilities (check, preparation of salaries and wages postings, prepayments posting)
o Supporting Chief Accountant in monthly Trial Balance reconciliation;