IT Security Consultant
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
• Passion for technology and Information Security;
• General knowledge of network protocols, enterprise architecture, and network security systems and products;
• Basic experience with Linux;
• Knowledge of any programming or scripting languages;
• Understanding of information security concepts such as authentication, confidentiality, risk, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Information Technology or in any related fields.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Security Department. In this role you will plan and carry out security measures to protect our clients’ computer networks and systems.
Responsibilities are continually expanding and so we have to adapt to stay ahead of cyber attackers or other threats.
Your daily tasks will be:
• Review and ensure the secure configuration of OSs, network devices and mobile platforms;
• Investigate compliance of OSs, databases and other components to existing security measure plans;
• Find new vulnerabilities in business applications and prove their relevance with exploit scripts;
• Propose measures and countermeasure to reduce risk to an acceptable level;
• Write client reports that detail: approaches for exploiting vulnerabilities, risk evaluation, and mitigation suggestions;
• Explain vulnerabilities and their impact to technical experts, as well as management personnel.
• Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed;
• Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense;
• Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it;
• We provide a career path - we love to promote from within;
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.