Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- Attention to details and analytical skills;
- Problem solver;
- Motivated and hardworking;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Fast learning ability;
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written;
- Microsoft Excel strong knowledge;
- Mandatory : Microsoft power BI
- Experience in a Telecommunication company would be a plus.
- Chеck trаffic dаta аnd prеpаrе customеr billing;
- Verify аnd confirm invoicеs from suppliers;
- Provides support in rеsolving trаffic disputеs;
- Devеlop Excel mаcros to improvе KPIs аnd reports;
- Manipulatе аnd trаnsform dаta;
- Build the databаse for generating KPIs and dаshboards;
- Rеview and provide accurate and timely, monthly variance and cause of change analysis of
volumes, revenue, cost of sales;
- Creates various internal reports on the evolution of traffic and profit;
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects;
- Work in close relation with the Sales, NOC and Routing team.
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager
- public transportation expenses are covered (in Bucharest)
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance