Junior Managers Program in Bosch Blaj Plant
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
That's What Distinguishes you:
- Education: Master Degree Diploma; preferably with a first professional experience (no more than 4 years work experience)
- Fields of study: engineering, (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing technology, process engineering, industrial engineering)
- International experience (Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar
- Conversational Business English skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential
- Self-initiative, independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility and networked thinking.
You can find more details about JMP here: https://www.bosch.ro/cariere/dam-startul-in-cariera/junior-managers-program/Job Description
That's what awaits you:
During a period between 18 to 24 months, you will complete four to six assignments in a technical area including one placement abroad. During this assignments you will be involved in agile teams and also in different projects which will help you develop your skills in leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way, and then, together with you, we will lay the foundation for your future as a leader at Bosch. That's what awaits you:
- Individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions
- Assuming responsibility: You are integrated into global projects in a targeted way
- Composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas
- Operate globally: You gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad
- Intensive integration into daily business and projects
- Targeted preparation for global leadership with a personal mentor
- Successful networking: You develop a comprehensive network within the company