Actuarial Analyst with Python
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities of Life Actuarial department such as:
- Risk and profitability assessment for life insurance portfolios
- Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations
- Develop and maintain the actuarial models that determine the technical provisions (IFRS and Solvency 2) and profitability of products
- Optimize and fully automate existing processes by using software applications such as Python / R / SAS
- Projects in the actuarial area, such as transition from the current IFRS 4 standard to IFRS 17
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders by translating the results of our actuarial models
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Actuarial Sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in actuarial/risk/ finance area with focus on financial analysis/ controlling
- Programing skills, in particular Python/R/SAS is a plus
- Fluent in English
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
Health and Well-being:
- Corporate Massage
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Weekly Fruit Day
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- English and German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Click here for an inside look of our office!