C# Web Developer (with .Net core & Angular; new center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Our client helps millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. They do this by building trust with their customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a C# Web Developer to join the Investment Delivery Services (IDS) team.
Our client is growing and their clients deserve the best. As a C# Web Developer you’ll have an opportunity to deliver high quality web applications and service components using the newest technologies, tools, and patterns. In this role, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. Our client also highly values strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
This position is based in Bucharest, Romania and will report to US and Romanian management teams.
What success looks like
- Advanced or Mastery level web development skills using new technologies
- Team player that thrives in an highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
The skills that make you a great fit
- Minimum of 5 years web development experience in a team setting
- Experience using Agile Scrum and Jira
- Deep understanding of tools including Jenkins, Docker, React, Angular, BitBucket (Angular is primary)
- Deep understanding of various design and architectural patterns including Service-Oriented Architecture/Microservices
- Strong experience in .NET core development, object-oriented programming, and T-SQL
- Experience implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Must be self-aware, resilience, and possess the ability to lead
- AWS Developer and/or AWS Solutions Architect certifications strongly desired
What your days and weeks will include
- Agile scrum meetings, as appropriate, to track and drive individual accountability
- Ad hoc collaboration sessions to define and adopt standards and best practices
- A weekly ½ hour team huddle to discuss initiatives across the entire team
- A weekly ½ hour team training session focused on comprehension of our team delivery model
- Code Code Code :)