AUTOSAR Software Specialist for VNI HMI - TSR
We are looking for a senior software engineer with solid AUTOSAR knowledge to join our team of software specialists within the Human Machine Interface business unit, Head-Up Display group in Timisoara. You will implement software solutions for state-of-the-art Head-Up Display product working in an Agile software development framework in an international team. Our today's development focuses on Head-Up Display for the Audi-VW, Daimler, Porsche, PSA and others.
As an AUTOSAR Software Specialist you will be responsible to:
* Analyze and review software requirements;
* Define the software design and test specifications, based on the requirements;
* Integrate and configure AUTOSAR components for different AUTOSAR solutions (e.g. Elektrobit, Vector);
* Analyze software system issues with regards to AUTOSAR and propose solutions;
* Develop the code following automotive coding guideline;
* Execute module verification and test steps, using the test specifications;
* Perform the integration test and analyze system performance;
* Provide mentoring and coaching on AUTOSAR subjects to the other team members. A mentor will support you to familiarize with our products, tools, processes and organization. This will give you the chance to apply your AUTOSAR knowledge in Head-Up Display projects, to enlarge your experience and to further develop your career, based on your performance and potential.
* Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication or Informatics or related
* Experience in AUTOSAR Integration and Configuration
* Advanced Programming skills in ANSI C
* Detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
* Debugging Skills
* Well organized person, attentive to details, dedicated
* Communication and team work skills
* Good English skills
Any of the following skills would be a plus:
* Automotive system knowledge
* Working experience with EB Tresos or other configuration tools
* Mindset oriented to the software development processes
* Knowledge of Automotive Safety Standards and Processes
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.