Wireless Engineer- French
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Familiar with multi technology experience in wireless integration and commissioning ;
- Familiar with 4G/3G/2G technology and products;
- Familiar with mobile base station installation process;
- Familiar with hardware issue troubleshooting process;
- Familiar with making script for integration;
- Fluent in French.
- As wireless engineer, responsible for final network quality and user experience, customer engagement in advanced technical discussions to understand customer requirement and propose strategic advice and direction;
- Responsible for the analysis and enhancement of LTE/UMTS/GSM networks integration and commissioning;
- Responsible for supporting Field Engineer (in French) ;
Program: 9:00- 18:00