Sales analyst with French or German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales analyst with French or German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, start your adventure in our Sales Administration Department at Michelin. As a Sales analyst, you will:
- Guarantee the result and the execution of commercial conditions management, allowing right invoicing and right payment of customers;
- Participate to feasibility studies, creating new commercial conditions;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Pay the credit notes and execute corrective actions related to commercial contracts engagements, under the supervision of the Sales Administration Manager,
- Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless of the type of payment;
- Process customer claims and enquiries related to commercial conditions;
- Secure customer financial transactions to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Suggest alternatives to improve the efficiency of our processes;
- Manage the continuity of service in your perimeter (observing the polyvalence, permanence, formalization and documentation of activities);
- Participate in ad-hoc team projects, as per your competencies.
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and French or German (at least B2 level);
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Law or Commerce;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel) and ERP system.
In Michelin, we offer: · A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency; · Flexible work schedule and home-office options; · Meal vouchers and lunch discount; · Private medical subscription; · Deduction of vacation costs; · Dedicated commercial offers from our partners; · The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.