Back office with Italian language
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• studii superioare finalizate sau în curs;
• nivel B1 de limba italiana;
• nivel mediu de limba engleza;
• cunoasterea pachetului Microsoft Office;
• bune abilitati de organizare, atentie la detalii, respectare deadline;
• bune abilitati de comunicare, orientare catre client si lucrul in echipa.
• comunicarea prin e-mail cu angajatii din Italia;
• deschiderea si inchiderea de conturi;
• crearea de documente in acord cu diverse proceduri prestabilite;
• blocarea/deblocarea cardurilor de credit/debit;
• procesarea si verificarea tranzactiilor bancare.